This is me!

My photo
Welcome to my world of glam and cupcakes! You'll see everything from beauty to baking on this little blog of mine, so grab a quick snack and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

MARCH IPSY GLAM BAG!


Hey guys! So sorry for the late post on the March glam bag. It took me a little while to get around to it, but better late than never.

So first off let's talk about the bag. I think its cute. I love the rose gold tones but the overall design was a little plain to me. I'll find a use for it aside from a mini makeup bag 😉. Especially since I have quite a few clam bags already.

So onto the goodies inside. The first thing I was really excited for was the Skone blending brush. I don't have a blending brush quite like this so it was really nice to add to my collection of brushes. Not to mention its incredibly soft and works like a dream. I'm considering possibly ordering more brushes from this brand.

The next goodie was the Tastiest lip paint. I don't have a lot of products from Tarte, so this was a treat to receive. I don't know the shade color off the top of my head, but this shade is deffinently something I can get down with. Chances are I'd wear this daily since it's such a subtle color. The size of the product was very generous too. That way I will be able to have a better opinion after a few Uses.

I always love when ipsy send lotions in my bags because I have an obsession with hand creams. All the ones I've received from ipsy have always smelled like some kind of food. The only time I was dissatisfied with a lotion was the glam bag that came with the peppermint hand cream, because I am not a big peppermint fan.

The next item Is the Marula face oil. I can honestly say I don't have an opinion on it because the last face oil I used really bothered me. Yes it made my face nice and soft, but it made my face feel gross. And since then I'm just not a fan of face oils.

Last but not least is the So Susan blush and glow. At first glance I seriously thought it was a blush. After searching it I realized that this would make a bomb ass highlight. Its incredibly pigmented. I would use it as an eye shadow too because it is that pretty. I need to try it put a little more before I can give a full opinion on it


So that's my March ipsy clam bag for you guys. I hope you enjoyed. Until next time loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment