This is me!

My photo
Welcome to my world of glam and cupcakes! You'll see everything from beauty to baking on this little blog of mine, so grab a quick snack and enjoy!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Getting Carried Away!

So for the past few days I've been getting into baking more and more. And well...it may have got out of hand. I say that because as of this weekend I did some damage at JoAnn's in the Wilton baking section.

What can I say? I get really excited about all the pretty things they have. So much that I wanted to buy just about everything I could fit into those tiny carts JoAnn's have. Especially those storage containers for decorating tools. The purple and white just look so nice.
Instead of doing what I should have done I went completely out of order. I just grabbed whatever I thought looked cool at the time and ran with it...thus resulting in a weird haul. Which includes...

101 cookie cutters
2 sets of 150 cupcake liners
1 Cake icer tip (you know the big jumbo one)
1 Basic set of cake icing tips
1 Basic set of cookie icing tips
Another set of cookie icing tips (the screw on caps for the premade icing)
1 9in. Spatula
1 Cupcake pan
1 12 count icing colors
1 spoonula
1 set of perfect cupcake scoops
1 set 12in. Piping bags
1 set of couplers
1 rolling pin
1 set of piping bag ties
1 tub of meringue powder
1 tub of buttercream icing.
And last but not least a ton of sprinkles.

So I indeed went a little wild. But I have no regrets because my kids sure loved the cookies I made, plus the rest of the family think I have a talent for my cupcakes. So maybe this is my new thing? I don't know yet but that's why I am here. To tell y'all about my baking adventures and such.
Oh! Before I forget, I finally found a semi decent storage for all my baking tools and its ok for now but it needs a little work.



No comments:

Post a Comment